Semi-Automatic SS Multipurpose Gravy Machine, 1 HP
A simple machine that grinds without the use of stones or other abrasive material, which wears off and causes corrosion, and it grinds everything and anything, including wet material, to the desired fineness. It takes up very little room and is simple to use, wash, and clean. This is Heavy Duty Gravy Machine is a stainless steel body gravy machine with 4 stainless steel bitter blades and a high power motor.
Grinding Materials :
- Green chillies, peach, papaya carioca, urad dal, tomatoes, grapes, lime, groundnut, onion, gourd, bulbous root, dates, pomegranate, pistachio nuts, mulberries, mung dal (green beans), carrot, all types of pest, ginger, garlic, dry mirchi, red/green mirchi, garlic, dal for dalwada, grinder, badam, kaju etc.
- Boiled Onion: 35 to 40 kg/hour
- Mirchi (Green/Red): 13 to 16 kg/hour
- Mirchi (Dry): 16 to 18 kg/hour
- Tomato: 25 to 30 kg/hour
- Garlic: 16 to 18 kg/hour
- Dal for Dalwada: 20 to 25 kg/hour
- Ginger: 16 to 18 kg/hour
- Badam: 12 to 14 kg/hour
- Kaju: 12 to 14 kg/hour