Returns, Refunds and Cancellations Policy
Yantracart is happy to serve the customer and fulfill their requirements. If the customer receives any product which fulfills the below-mentioned criterion, the customer is eligible for return/exchange:
- Product is used/altered/poor in quality/Defective products.
- Physical / in-transit damage to the product.
- Branded product received seal opened.
- Empty packet/some items or accessories are missing.
- The significant difference found in the Yantracart website as a comparison to the product.
- A wrong item was sent.
The customer is not eligible for return/exchange if
- It's “No longer needed”.
- The customer tried to handle the industrial product and unable to use it which promotes any tear/damage.
- Made to Product(on demand) will not be returned.
Guidelines for Return/Exchange:
- For Products purchased on Yantracart, in the event the customer has any concern with the Product, the customer shall raise a Return/Exchange request within 7 days of product delivery. In case the product is damaged or the wrong item has been sent, raise the request within 48 hours of product Delivery.
- The customer must share a video with the Customer care team while opening the package in case of an Empty Package/Quantity issue.
- If the customer is sharing photographs of the product it must be four angle photograph inclusive of Product Packaging images (Videography will be highly appreciated).
- In the case of Industrial goods return will be accepted only in case of the wrong, defective, damaged product.
- In the Case of Faulty electronics products, the customer needs to contact the nearest service center for repair/ replacement.
- All products must be in new and unopened condition with all the original packing, tags, inbox literature, warranty/ guarantee card, freebies, and accessories including keys, straps, and locks intact.
- YantraCart shall endeavor to process the customer refund within 7 (Seven) working days from the date of request made to the Customer Care team.
Cancellation or Refund Policy
- Cancellations made 24 hours, will receive a 100% refund.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the event will incur a 10% fee.
- Cancellations made within 3 – 6 days (if the product is already shipped) will incur a 10% fee added to the shipping charges. If the product is not shipped then the customer would only have to pay the 10% fee.
- In case of pre-paid order, the refund will be processed through a payment gateway or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India and will reflect in the same account of the customer buying the Product from where the customer has paid the transaction amount.
- For cash on delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft/NEFT/Cheque, etc. in favor of the customer buying the Products, as per the details provided by the customer.
- The customer buying the Products will not be charged for the pickup, and no other deductions shall be made on refunds confirmed to the customer buying the Product. Refunds / Returns shall NOT be allowed in the following cases:
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame of 7 days as specified above.
- Incase where price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories, and boxes are missing.
- If the Product is damaged by the customer, in any manner as may be determined by Yantracart at its sole discretion.
- If the Product has been used by the customer.
- If Product sold as combo/sets cannot be returned as individual Product.
Cancellation and Refund
I’ve still not received a refund to my bank account. Why?
- If you have received a mail/message from us confirming your refund request then rest assured that we have initiated your refund request and are following up with financial organizations for the same.
- Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request. However, if the refund hasn’t happened by the date we promised, you can contact us. We will gladly help you.
When are Refunds provided?
- We work to provide the most hassle-free online shopping experience. You are covered and your money safe. We initiate the refund process as soon as we receive the details.
- Damaged products are returned to our warehouse and have been quality checked.
- I paid the amount upfront while purchasing a product from YantraCart, how do I get a refund?
- Your payment is secured. In case of prepaid orders (paid through credit card/debit card/net banking), the amount is refunded in the same account as you had made payment within 7-10 working days
I paid cash on delivery, how would I get the refund?
- If the mode of payment was cash on delivery (COD), we will initiate an NEFT bank transfer to your bank account. Yantracart will contact you for your bank account details. It normally takes 7-10 days for your money to get reflected in your bank account.
What are the details you require to process the NEFT refund?
- Once you agree to the NEFT refund, you will receive an email from the Yantracart customer support team asking for it.
- Bank Name
- Account Number
- Account Holder’s name
- IFSC code
- Location of the Bank. We initiate the refund process as soon as we receive the details from you and it takes 7-10 working days for the money to be credited to your account.
Can I ask for an NEFT refund if I paid through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking?
- No, in case you paid via credit card/debit card/net banking, the amount will be refunded in the same account as you had made payment from.
How long will it take to refund?
- It takes 7-10 working days for the money to be credited to your account.
What are the modes of payment for purchasing on yantracart.com? What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept the following modes of payment:
- Debit/Credit Cards/Net banking of all major banks
- Cash On Delivery (COD)
What is COD (Cash On Delivery)? Are there any additional charges for COD orders?
- COD refers to Cash On Delivery. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have a Credit/Debit card or online shopping is not your forte. If you are not comfortable making an online payment on yantracart.com, you can opt for the Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) payment method instead. Yantracart offers you the option of paying for the purchase at your doorstep. Just place your order and make a cash payment to our COD partner upon the delivery of your item.
- Not all deals/products have a COD option. Please check the deal page before buying it. Yantracart does not offer COD at all locations. Please enter your pin code to check the availability of the COD option at your location.
How do I place a Cash on Delivery (C-O-D) order?
- All items that have the “Cash on Delivery Available” icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery.
- Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select “Pay By Cash on Delivery”. Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation.
- Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Can I pay COD (Cash On Delivery) for every product I buy on Yantracart?
- For most of the products, COD is available and is mentioned on the product page. However, due to logistics concerns, this option might not be available for a few products.
How can I pay if the COD option is not available at my address?
- If the COD option is not available at your address you can always opt for Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card. In case you don’t have Net Banking or Debit Card options please contact your bank for Debit Card/Credit Card issue.
Why isn’t COD available to me?
- The cash on Delivery (COD) option is not offered by our Courier partners at few serviceable locations. Hence, based on your location COD option may not be available to you. However, you can always opt for payment through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- We also restrict the Cash on Delivery facility for certain customers based on our long-term experience. To know more, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
How do I pay using a credit/debit card?
- Credit cards:
- We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards.
- To pay using your credit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank’s page for entering the online 3D secure password.
- Debit cards:
- We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro debit cards.
- To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date (optional for Maestro cards), three-digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards). You will then be redirected to your bank’s secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment.
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on Yantracart?
- Your online transaction on Yantracart is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. Yantracart uses PayU as a payment gateway to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing.
- All credit card and debit card payments on Yantracart are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
What is a 3D secure password?
- The 3D Secure password is implemented by VISA and MasterCard in partnership with card issuing banks under the “Verified by VISA” and “Mastercard SecureCode” services, respectively.
- The 3D Secure password adds an additional layer of security through identity verification for your online credit/debit card transactions. This password, which is created by you, is known only to you. This ensures that only you can use your card for online purchases.
What steps does Yantracart take to prevent card fraud?
- Yantracart realizes the importance of strong fraud detection and resolution capability. We and our online payments partners monitor transactions continuously for suspicious activity and flag potentially fraudulent transactions for manual verification by our team.
- In the rarest of rare cases, when our team is unable to rule out the possibility of fraud categorically, the transaction is kept on hold, and the customer is requested to provide identity documents. The ID documents help us ensure that the purchases were indeed made by a genuine cardholder. We apologize for any inconvenience that may be caused to customers and requests them to bear with us in the larger interest of ensuring a safe and secure environment for online transactions.
My transaction failed but the money was deducted from my account. What should I do?
- We regret the inconvenience caused. Please send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your transaction details and we will look into it immediately.
- If your money has not reached us, it will surely be refunded back to your account.
What should I do if my payment fails?
- In case of a payment failure, please retry ensuring that information passed on to the payment gateway is accurate i.e. account details, billing address, password (for net banking), your internet connection is not disrupted in the process. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your bank account within 7 business days. All you need is to call us through at +91 9064117018. Call Timings:- 9:30 AM to 7 PM
Can I use my bank’s Internet Banking feature to make a payment?
- Yes. Yantracart offers you the convenience of using your bank’s Internet Banking service to make a payment towards your order. With this, you can directly transfer funds from your bank account while conducting a highly secure transaction. We accept payment through Internet Banking from almost all banks.
Can I make a credit/debit card or Internet Banking payment on YantraCart through my mobile?
- Yes, you can make credit card payments through the mobile site. YantraCart uses Razorpay as a payment gateway for credit/ debit card payments. Razorpay uses high-end technology to protect your card information.