Neptune Knapsack Power Sprayer, 4 Stroke, 20 Liters
The Neptune Knapsack Power Sprayer is the perfect tool for applying pesticides for pest control, agriculture, and row crop farming. The NF-967 is designed to operate smoothly even in high altitudes. The Neptune NF-967 features a powerful 1 HP lightweight engine and 2-triple flat-jet wands/nozzles, helping to reduce the amount of chemical fluid used. Tough and durable, the NF-967 Backpack Sprayer is composed of brass and copper to endure rust and wear. Engineered for lower vibration and cushioned shoulder straps for better operator comfort, the NF-967 is more comfortable than ever.
4 STROKE ENGINE
Forced air-cooled 25.6 CC 4 stroke single cylinder petrol engine with easy recoil starter for heavy-duty spraying operations.
LARGE CAPACITY TANKS
Separate integrated 20 Litres chemical tank and 600 ml fuel tank with wide mouth funnel for easy filling and cleaning.
Comes packed with 2-triple flat-jet wands/nozzles for ease in spraying in a variety of applications and areas.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke, Single Cylinder, Air-cooled
- Displacement : 25.6 CC
- Power Output (KW/HP/RPM): 0.75KW/1 HP/7500RPM
- Carburetor Type: Diaphragm
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 600 ML
- Fuel Mixture Ratio: Mix 2T 30ml Oil With 1 Ltr Petrol
- Tank Capacity: 20 Litre
- Spraying Horizontal Range : 10-12M
- Adjustable wands/nozzles.
- Lower vibration for even chemical flow.
1 x Knapsack Sprayer
1 x Hose
2 x Lance
1 x Extend Rod
2 x Belt
1 x Brass Valve
1 x Tool Kit
1 x Manual
No reviews found