Neptune Knapsack Power Sprayer, 34 CC, 20 Liters
This Neptune Knapsack Sprayer is the perfect tool for applying pesticides for pest control, agriculture, and row crop farming. With 435psi, the device is designed to operate smoothly even in high altitudes. Features a powerful 1.6 HP lightweight engine and 2-triple flat-jet wands/nozzles, helping to reduce the amount of chemical fluid used. Tough and durable, this knapsack Sprayer is composed of brass and copper to endure rust and wear. Engineered for lower vibration and cushioned shoulder straps for better operator comfort, this sprayer is more comfortable than ever.
- Effective for pest control, agriculture, row crop farming, orchards, vineyards, and greenhouses.
- Adjustable wands / nozzles for optimal spray coverage.
- Suitable for seed corn maggots, southern corn leaf beetles, southwestern corn borers, spider mites, sugarcane beetles, western bean cutworms, white grubs, wireworms, and more.
- Designed with lower vibration for even chemical flow, the sprayer reduces operator fatigue and is more comfortable than ever.
- Equipped with comfortable, adjustable backpack straps and cushion to distribute weight evenly to reduce operator fatigue.
- Lightweight and long lasting aluminum fans for a steady engine pressure rate.
- Durable copper and brass pumps essential to avoid potential rust and clogs with chemical use to extend the life of the sprayer.
1 x Knapsack Sprayer
1 x Hose
2 x Lance
1 x Extend Rod
2 x Belt
1 x Brass Valve
1 x Tool Kit
1 x Manual
No reviews found