Makita EK8100WS Power Cutter 830mm
This is a fully petrol-operated Makita EK8100WS power cutter. Easy and time-saving cutting even though hardest materials. Multi-functional switch lever : Choke, half throttle, and stopping can be controlled by a single switch lever. SLR muffler in compliance with all known exhaust emission regulations without using catalytic converter. Powerful and Lightweight power cutter in this class.
2-stroke power cutter solution for every application.
The Makita 16" Power Cutter (model EK8100) is a gas power cutter engineered to meet the demand for convenience and performance. The EK8100 delivers with faster starting, more power, and improved fuel economy. The EK8100 has an 81 cc engine with 5.6 HP (maximum horsepower) to take on the most demanding applications. The ignition coil with start-support function stores electrical power with each pull for easier start-ups. It’s engineered for reduced flooding with a carburetor that includes improved deco-valve and metering spring for precise fuel regulation at start up. The EK8100 also features more efficient fuel consumption with an SLR muffler that recycles unburned fuel vapor for reduced scavenging-losses and 15% improved consumption.
The EK8100 also features a five-stage foam-paper-nylon air filter system with advance directional air flow that provides cleaner air for better saw performance and easy filter cleaning and replacement. The EK8100 is engineered for professional concrete cutting applications and is ideal for landscapers, road construction crews, railroad crews, rescue crews, general steel contractors, masons, and welders.
- Improved decompression valve and metering spring for precise fuel regulation
- Start capacitor with start support function stores electrical energy resulting in significantly less pull start force
- On-Off-Choke operation switch on a single lever for operator convenience
- Five-stage, foam-paper-nylon system with advance direction air flow provides cleaner air for better saw performance
- SLR Muffler recycles un-burned fuel vapor for reduced scavenging-losses and up to 15% improved fuel consumption
- Microchip controlled carburetor designed to compensate engine timing according to work load
- Cutting arm position simply changes from center position to flush (outboard) position allowing cuts directly adjacent to curb edges, wall or directly above the ground
- 16" wheel capacity increases maximum cutting depth to 5-3/4"
- Cushioned operator grips with 4 vibration-absorption rubber buffers for increased operator comfort
- Aluminum guard and wheel pressure plates to reduce weight
- 2-mass dampening system provide reduced vibration to operator
- Water supply kit is assembled to saw and can be used with garden hose, gravity tank or pressure tank
No reviews found