Makita ELM4121 Electric Lawn Mower
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The OTP was sent to ChangeYou can get new code after 30
Lawnmowers are commonly used all over the globe for chopping, trimming, or mowing grass areas, fields, yards, lawns and gardens to keep the grass looking neat and growing at an even, proper height. To cut the grass at an equal height, a standard lawnmower contains one or more blades that rotate or revolve.
This is an electrically operated lawn mower, powered by Makita. It is designed to function quietly. This product requires up to 1400W of electricity for each usage. You can clean and trip your yard in no time with very little effort. Making your lawn seem nice and neat doesn't have to be a hassle.
- Improved grass collection efficiency
- Grass can be collected until the grass box is full, by improving the grass collecting passage and the shape of the blade
- Smother front-shaped deck reduces the resistance of long grass when the cutting height is low
- 7 cutting heights ranging from 20 mm (13/16″) to 75 mm (2-15/16″) to manicure the lawn to your specifications
- The handle height can be adjusted in 3 levels for improved handle height adjustment
- Grass level indicator on the top for finding whether grass box is full.
No reviews found